1. Use of Together We Succeed
- Together We Succeed are not liable for any agreement made between Employer and Candidate.
- Together We Succeed does not represent any Employers or Candidates.
- Purchases and subscriptions are final.
- Together We Succeed is not a recruitment agency. Together We Succeed is a platform providing opportunities to Employers and Candidates.
These terms and conditions outline the terms and conditions for the use of Together We Succeed Website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Together We Succeed website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.togetherwesucceed.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.togetherwesucceed.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.togetherwesucceed.co.uk
- Redistribute content from Together We Succeed (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
- Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Together We Succeed’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement. Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
2. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.